Summers are here and it’s time to treat your palate with some yummy and cool desserts. Let’s try this popular and the most favorite dessert of Indian cuisine – Kulfi Falooda, right at your home. This is loved by both children and adults. It is ideal to beat the soaring heat of summers, which is delicious and cool at the same time.
So, here is a quick recipe for Kulfi Falooda prepared using Tops Instant Kesar Pista Kulfi Mix that can be prepared within minutes at home, which is mouthwatering yet healthy.
- Tops Kesar Pista Kulfi Instant Mix (100 gm)
- Full Cream Milk (350 ml – boiled)
- Falooda Sev/Tops Vermicelli (1 cup)
- Rose syrup (4 tablespoons)
- Nuts (almonds, cashew nuts, and pistachios chopped for garnishing)
- Add 350 ml of milk to the contents of the Tops Kesar Pista Kulfi Instant Mix and boil, while stirring at regular intervals.
- On a slow flame, boil it for almost 10 minutes till it gets thickens. Now, let it cool.
- Pour this mixture into the kulfi moulds and freeze till it sets.
Then, take a serving glass or plate, pour 1 tablespoon of rose syrup and
add 1/4th cup of falooda sev/Tops vermicelli (prepared) over it.
- Now, unmould the kulfi and cut it into pieces (4-5). Place it over the falooda mix evenly.
- Drizzle some rose syrup and sprinkle mixed nuts to garnish it.
- Serve it chilled. Repeat the steps 4 to 6 to prepare more kulfi faloodas.
- Tops Vermicelli can be used in case you don’t have Falooda sev (it can be bought directly from the market and rehydrated before use).
- Add soaked sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds) to your falooda for extra coolness.
- Rooh afza can be used in place of rose syrup, if not available.
- Rub the kulfi moulds between your palms for 2-3 minutes and afterwards use a fork to unmould it.
- Garnish your falooda with nuts and kesar to make it look just wow and tasty.
- Kulfi falooda is a delicacy in summers that is refreshing and healthy at the same time.
- This kulfi provides coolness and the goodness of milk in a yummy way.
- The dry fruits added in Tops Kulfi mix and the ones used for garnishing makes it healthy and filling.
- This dessert is packed with vitamins and makes the mind, body and soul happy.
So, go ahead and try this Kulfi Falooda recipe at your home today with Tops Kesar Pista Kulfi Instant mix, which is a must have dessert in summers.